Sunday, December 3, 2006

Happy Birthday Missy!


Today was Missy's birthday. She is 6 years old today. It was also Jen's birthday! So happy birthday to both Missy and Jen. Missy got a special bone, some Pupparonis, a 3 foot toy snake that squeeks and fun to shake, and a massage glove for us to rub her back. I'll let Jen talk about her birthday, but the time we spent visiting with her was such fun tonight. Thank Jen for having us over.

I was able to work more on Wayne's sweater this weekend, but between going to the dump, shopping and wrapping Missy's gifts, and going to a wonderful dinner at Jen's home tonight, I didn't get any sweater photo's for you. So, I will leave you in suspense for the next sweater update.

More Christmas shopping was accomplished today. Actually I was gathering more items I needed to craft and create into Christmas gifts. Now to get busy putting the materials together.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Well, dang, woman - I didn't know it was Missy's birthday, too! Happy belateds to one of our favorite fur-people!

Sheila E said...

Happy Birthday Missy!! No wonder I can relate to that sweet face...even though I have never met her in person...fellow Saggs unite!
Sounds like quite a booty!
Big pets from me!
Glad that you had a blast at Jen's party as well!