Saturday, March 10, 2007

Shawl Progress


Just a quick photo update of the Wool Peddler shawl progress. The photo is a little light colored. It amazes me how Wild Things colorway has all these wonderful bits of color in it. I love how it's coming together. I can't wait to show you the completed shawl, but I think it's going to be a while. It moves slower to knit, the longer it gets. The pattern adds four stitches with every other row, so the longer it is, the wider the it is.
I'm working on reworking toes on some older socks for Wayne. They are moving slowly, but progress is progress. We are loosing an hour due to daylight savings time kicking in this weekend. Therefore if I don't get more progress done on these toes, well we DID loose an hour!

6 comments:

Sheila E said...

Yah a new post....beautiful shawl Barb...you amaze me with your productivity!! The wild thing colorway is just yummy!
And new socks for Wayne to boot ;)
Lucky man!! To have you AND new socks.
How you doing on Sandy's sleeves?

Barb said...

hehehe.... okay, Sandy's sleeves are next to my bed, attached to her braids sweater. They just need to grow l-o-n-g-e-r! Wayne's toes, then Sandy's sleeves.

CatonsvilleCats said...

That is still one of my favorite patterns in spite of how simple it is. That garter top section is quite cuddly. You will love it.

vanessa said...

love the wild things colors!
i still can't get used to that lost hour ;-)

Romi said...

Ooh! Very pretty colors. :)

Anonymous said...

Rich color! It will be one you reach for again and again. Kudos on the toes. I thought my grandma was the last one who reknitted sock feet. It's so worth it!