Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blah

I've been in a funk and just haven't been taking photos or doing much but working the last few weeks. With the lack of photos, I think I'll see if I can answer the call of the "meme" tag :-) I was tagged by a couple of you, and this should give me some fun. Just remember, YOU ASKED FOR IT!

The rules of the meme game are: If you are tagged, list 7 random things about yourself on your blog, then tag 7 others, listing their names on your blog. Leave a note in their blog comments so they know they've been tagged and to read your blog.

1) I grew up in a small town and graduated from high school in a class of 45 students. Mt. Saint Hellens ended our senior year on May 18, 1980. Talk about your early out!
2) Kermit was my first car (1961 Comet - frog color, of course)
3) King was my best buddy from the time I was 10. He was a great horse, and I showed him at the fair and rode him all over the town where I grew up. He loved to stop at the store - I'd buy him candy.
4) I won a hand made crochet afghan when I was in 5th grade by buying one ticket at the school carnival.
5) My fastest typing speed is 92 wpm when I tested for the Fire Department receptionist job.
6) I can whistle by putting my thumbs side by side and blowing through them.
7) Lemon Custard is my favorite ice cream flavor.

Okay - who to tag?! I'm tagging Tina, and anyone else who would like to do this. I know, the pressure! If you haven't seen Tina's blog - you have to check out her fiber closet photo!

I'm going to be at Black Sheep in the not to far off future. Hopefully I'll be back in photo taking mode by then. I've been traveling to Georgia and working a lot lately. Oh, I got a pair of socks done with the traveling. So there's something done. Sorry no photos.

5 comments:

PICAdrienne said...

I lived 28 miles NW of Mount St Helen's, at the time she blew. I was a sophomore in HS, and my brother was a Sr, but we only missed two days for the ash.

I had been at a HS just 9 days earlier (league track meet), whose year ended on the 18th of May. They were our first volleyball game the following year. Bit spooky going over the temporary bridge crossing the Toutle, in a bus.

Anonymous said...

Now that's ending high school with a bang - har har har. ;-) Lemon custard, eh? I'll add it to the things I like about you - we can share ice cream! :-D We need to sit and pick some fleece to get inspired.

Sheila E said...

Can't wait to get my hands on you at BS! It's almost here, can you believe it?
I loved your 7 random facts...they help make you the wonderful person that you are!
I love you Sweet Barb!!
See you SOON ;)

Rebecca said...

Barb! Peggy and I are going to BSG as well so we'll see you there. We're in Judiths' class on Sunday.

Melanie said...

Hope you have a great time at BSG and come home with some fleecy gooness. Mmmmm, fleece fumes.