Saturday, November 25, 2006

Too Much Fun?

Shhh, don't tell Missy! We had a fashion show with Mocha today at Jen's house. Mocha is a little more exuberant when it comes to modeling. However she does know how to settle right into spinning after a fashion.
Tina came over to visit the other day. It was great to see her and get to visit a while. Missy was delighted! Aunt Tina is one of Missy's favorite people.

For my birthday, Tina found the coolest card, and put together a basket of wonderful goodies (chicken lamp, basket, table cloth, ear rings, book - am I spoiled or WHAT?). She gave Wayne and I a gift certificate to Dinner's Ready for our anniversary. I'm looking forward to checking that out. She's so sweet. I am really looking forward to reading the book she found called "The Egg and I". It was written by Betty MacDonald in Washington State. It was published in 1945. I hear there was a movie made based on the book as well.


Wayne and I went Christmas tree shopping. What do you think of this one? It came with lights already on it, and it certainly sparkles! Okay, this is one of two we got today. This was the last one like it where we were, and it just spoke to us. I'll have to get some decorations on it and send you all another photo to enjoy.

Have I mentioned I love the Elph Canon camera? It is so much fun. I took some movies with it today. What a hoot!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no such thing as too much fun. ;-) That Shoulderette is a truly fabulous piece of knitting - it's so flattering to everyone! Your tree launches the season, so WAHOO!! It'll be fun to see it decorated. Tay and I both hope you enjoy the book. Tina did a wonderful job. :-) -Sam

jenknits said...

Oh my, the Mocha photos are soooo funny! She sure does love you! and I LOVE that chicken lamp! It is so pretty! I hope you have a special place to put that in your house. Is the tree silver, or is that just the reflection from the flash?

Sheila E said...

I agree with anonymous...Sam....no such thing!! Tina rocks and so do you! Thanks for the pictures...again...they made my day!

Barb said...

Jen, you are right, it is a silver tree. It's way zoomed in on the photo though, it's only about 3 feet tall. It's sure cute beside the fireplace.