Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Cold Season is Here

This time I'm not talking about the weather. I've got a cold and my cheek bones hurt. It is the part of this cold that makes me want to curl up in a ball and stay there until I'm better. Only I cough and sneeze and well, we won't go into that. Our son also has a cold and has stayed home from school the last two days. He's feeling pretty bad too.

Wayne got me a wonderful card and some lovely chocolates for Valentines Day. He's a sweetheart. He even cooked dinner and served it on the "you are special" dinner plate. That's what made me feel so special today.

I've been knitting socks. I have made a pair since I last put up photos of the Rooster Rock socks. I'll have to get some photos when I'm feeling better

4 comments:

Denise said...

Oh, Barb, I hope you are feeling better soon! The virii this year are just awful.
take care!

Joanne said...

Feel better! I am also down with the snuffles. Mostly, I feel like reading but sometimes I can prop myself up to type or knit. It's that kind of winter this year.

ChickenChum said...

DO you need to make an appointment??? : )
Hope you too feel better soon

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see the socks when you are feeling better. which i hope you are soon!