Monday, January 8, 2007

Family

The electricity came back on Sunday morning about 6 AM. I haven't had time to write as I headed to Onalaska to visit with my parents. Mom had a appointment at the hospital this morning, but she's doing great this evening and hopefully will be home tomorrow.

Mom has washed and dried the socks I spun & knit for her. I'm glad to say they've even held up to the dryer. Here's a photo of my Mom (Eleanor) on the right, and Gladys on the left. You can certainly see they are sisters! I've got another pair of siblings to share with you too. Here's my brother Mike and my sister, Sandy.Now to get a photo of my other brother, Terry, and you'll have seen us all on the blog - Dad was in the crab fishing photos some time ago. In the photo above Mike and Sandy is a photo of Mom and her brother, Clarence. Hey, you see that hat Michael is wearing?! I made that hat - and he's worn it for the last two or three winters. He just might get another hat one of these days :-)

1 comment:

jenknits said...

It's so nice to see pictures of your family. It's almost like I get to meet them!