Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sweater Finished!

Wayne's sweater is finished. This started out as the Trinity Sweater, but we modified the pattern so it's a moss stitch and garter stitch combination. I spun the super wash wool as a three ply yarn in a heavy worsted weight. The sweater is more of a coat. Good thing Wayne is strong, he says if it gets rained on, he may need to get the wheel-barrow to haul the sweater around.


I used my size 9 glass circular knitting needles, made by my friend Sheila Ernst, to knit this sweater. I love using these needles. They have such a great feel and the points on them are hands down the best tips I have found.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb, you are a marvel! All that yarn spun up by yourself, and it is really a beautiful sweater. Hope he wears it well and often!

Kim said...

Fabulous!

e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Wayne's sweater looks fabulous!!

Sheila E said...

It's absolutely incredible Barb. Awe inspiring!! He looks great in it too!
It fits like....well, it was made for him!
Great JOB ;)