Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Better and Better

Just a quick note. Missy is feeling better. We did go to the vet, and we think she pulled a muscle or did something to her shoulder area/back. She's on some doggie pain medication, and she's obviously feeling better.

Two more work days until Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival! I'm so excited! We are going to be camping at the fair grounds. I hope the weather is nice, it is supposed to be according to the weather man. I'm packing for warm weather, but bringing a sweater and long pants as well since it gets cold at night. We will have the camp trailer so we will be toasty regardless. I hope to get lots of photos to update you on Sunday night or Monday.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

glad missy is feeling better. she is really working the sympathy in that photo!

Sheila E said...

Can't wait, can't wait....it's almost here. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.
We need a picture of Missy back to her usual self.
Much love to you all....;)