Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WS Cast On

Wayne's Sweater hereby known as WS has been cast on. How cool is that!

Also I have for you a mystery knitter who joined me this evening. I'll let you ponder who's knitting these lovely socks - though she says they are not her color. These are for one of her children. Hint - there's her coffee cup, and she's drinking it at 9:30 PM.... a woman not afraid of the coffee at night :-)





You will find your answer in the comments area. I'm sure someone will figure it out very quickly. You know I don't go knitting until 10:00 at night with many people.... well not in person. I'm sure many of the FT list people are knitting at 10 PM, so we're knitting at the same time, together - just across the country together :-)

5 comments:

CatonsvilleCats said...

Oh it's Sam. Who else could come knit with you AND drink coffee at 10 at night.

Barb said...

:-) You are right Caroline! I knew the coffee hint would pretty much give it away. We had a most excellent evening.

jenknits said...

I recognize that sock! Now there are almost two. The lasagne was great. You really should have come to Tina's (wink).

Sheila E said...

Why do I miss all the fun? I'd drink coffee at 10pm if I could knit with you guys too!!! Ofcourse then we'd be up til 3.....who cares? Not I.
So glad that WS is on the needles ;) I know that both you and he are too!
I am all aflitter with excitement...only a little over a week until OFFF.
Hug each other for me!!!

ChickenChum said...

SAM!! Yeah, you guys missed the great lasagne!!! Even Bubba still has garlic breath!!